Pay Your Taxes Online
Pay Federal Income Taxes
Pay Utah State Income Taxes
Paying state taxes can sometimes be confusing.
If you owe Utah state taxes, the following instructions will guide you through the process of making an online payment.
- Click the link above to be directed to TAP Utah’s Taxpayer Access Point (DO NOT LOGIN OR CREATE A LOGIN)
- Go to “Payments” and select either “Make e-Check Payment” or “Make Credit Card Payment”
- Choose “NO” for Coupon Verification (enter Tax Payer Contact Information if paying with e-check) then click NEXT. If you have chosen to pay by credit card, you will be directed to enter your billing information at this point.
- Follow link “Click here to add payment”
- Enter personal and payment information as required
- Account Type = Individual Income Tax
- ID Type = SSN (You may complete this step using either your name or your spouse’s name)
- Payment Type = RETURN Payment
- Click “Add”