If you want your personal or business taxes prepared by an experienced CPA, you have come to the right place! You can enjoy peace of mind knowing your tax return is filed correctly, optimized to your best interest, and if anything comes up we have your back – Unlimited Audit Support is included with every return we prepare.
You can come to our office in Eagle Mountain or enjoy our services remotely from the comfort of your home.
We complete returns in the order we receive them, typically in 1-2 weeks at the beginning of February to 3-4 weeks for those received mid to late March.
Our Tax Return Process
- Sign Engagement Letter. After you sign we will send you access to our Client Portal.
- Submit Your Documents & Information. See our Tax Checklists to know what documents you need. You can upload to our Client Portal, drop off at the front desk anytime, or mail. If you would like to meet with Eric (CPA) before we get started, you can schedule an appointment.
- Tax Return Preparation. We will prepare your tax return and reach out to you with any questions that come up along the way. Your tax return will be reviewed by a licensed CPA to ensure it is complete, accurate, and optimized to get you the best answer possible. We may have some basic recommendations for you, and if your situation merits a more in depth analysis you can always schedule a tax planning consultation outside of tax season as well.
- Review, Sign & Pay. Once we’re finished we will send you the results along with the complete return for your review. Then you can pay our invoice, sign your return, and pay your taxes or check the status of your refunds.
- e-File. We will e-file your return once you have paid our invoice and signed your return.
Each return we prepare is signed by a licensed CPA and includes Unlimited Audit Support. Our clients are happy knowing we are competitively priced, they trust our expertise, and we save them money. Compare our education, experience, and credentials (see About section) to be confident you are getting the best overall value.
Individual Tax Return – $275 Base
Includes income from W-2 wages, interest & dividends, Social Security, pensions, normal retirement distributions, and unemployment; deductions for IRAs, HSAs, educator expenses, student loan interest, medical expenses, property taxes, mortgage interest, and charitable donations; plus credits for children, childcare and education. For 2020 returns also includes Recovery Rebate Credit (stimulus).
Individual Tax Return – Beyond Basic
Common additional items include:
- Schedule C income (1099/sole-proprietor/contractor) – $75-$450/activity
- Early retirement distributions – $75
- Rental property (per property) – $125
- Taxable sale of real estate – $150
- Form K-1 income (per K-1) – $75
- Stock sales – $50-$150
- Multi-state or part-year resident (per state) – $75
- Subsidized health insurance – $75
- Residential solar credit – $75
- Dependent child return – $60 base
- 1031 exchange
- Income over $200,000 single/$250,000 married
Basic Business Tax Return – $525 Base
- LLC with multiple members/owners
- LLC filing as S Corporation
- Exempt Organization
A single-owner LLC is reported on an individual return and does not file a separate business return, unless it elects to do so.
Common items that may increase the cost include:
- Accounting services needed (see below)
- Revenue over $250,000
- Rental property
- Sale of major business assets
Accounting Services for Tax Returns
If significant accounting services are needed in order to complete your tax return, those services will be billed on an hourly basis. If you would like to complete your accounting on your own, before submitting your information to us, please ensure your expenses are totaled by category for the year (e.g., cost of goods sold, advertising, vehicle expense/mileage, contract labor, meals, office expense, phone, supplies, travel, etc.)
For businesses using QuickBooks or other accounting software –
• Complete monthly reconciliations for each bank account and credit card account
• Address any uncleared transactions on year-end reconciliations
• Review Profit & Loss for accuracy
• Review Balance Sheet to ensure accurate balances for each account, including Banks, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Loans, Credit Cards, Accounts Payable, Equity, etc.
Tax Consulting – $175/hour